Eventus has done it again and for the 7th time, the annual Sports Betting West Africa+ summit is coming to West Africa, Lagos Nigeria. The event will take place from 4 to 5 August 2022 at the glorious Federal Palace Hotel and Casino in Lagos. For African operators, regulators, and others in the Igaming ecosystem, this comes as one of a million opportunities for interaction, networking, and collaboration. SBWA’s main aim is to be a center for, starting partnerships, closing deals, and meeting most if not all, the West African decision-makers in this industry.
For sports operators and providers who want to understand and if possible dive into the west African market, this is the perfect venue. The “opening doors to the west African market” themed summit will see interactive topics covering, Marketing in the west and Africa in general to the extent of Igaming and sports betting regulations sector in West Africa.
The bodies involved hugely applaud the previous summits and this one is no exception. The vibrant list of speakers who are well versed in the African sports betting ecosystem as well as globally makes the event a must-attend. The speaker’s list is made up of,
- H. E. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, the governor of the Lagos State Government.
- Dr. Kadri Obafemi Hamzat, deputy governor of the Lagos State Government.
- Jeremiah Maangi, founder and CEO of Bizin Africa Technology Limited, Afriadz Digital Marketing and Igaming Afrika Consultancy.
- Bashir Are, CEO of Lagos State Lotteries & Gaming Authority.
- Adekunle Adeniji, Managing Director Betbonanza.
- Adeleye Awakan, Author/Consultant E-play Africa.
- Adesoji Babatunde, Head Products/Research & Training StarBet.
- Attah Chigozie, Head of Operation FUTA BET DRC.
- Ayoola Ajanaku, Communications Specialist Shift Marketing Limited.
- Babajimi Ogunlana, CEO Motiva Concepts.
- Bamidele Sunday, Agent (Gaming) Onboarding Consultant Lucky bet.
- Bunmi Oduba, Partner Rotimi Oduba and Co.
- Chinenye Agwu, Global Senior Business Development Manager Flutterwave.
- Ejodamhen Oseghale, Founder & CEO Damen & Jordan Partners
- Ekere Nelson, Partner Oracle Partners (Attorneys at Law).
- Fisayo Oke, Founder/Chief Executive Officer Gamble Alert.
- Frank Herold, Business Development Director EMIRAT AG.
- Geoffrey Namanya, Co-founder and CEO Ocean Gaming Consult Ltd.
- Godwin Dudu Orumen, Executive Chairman Edo State Sports Commission.
- Gossy Ukanwoke, Managing Director KingMakers.
- Harrison Ehiaguina, Local Industry Expert
- Jakub Kolomičenko, Senior Compliance Officer Kaizen Gaming
- John Bamidele, Founder/Editor Africa Sovereign Media.
- John Kamua Kungu, Founder Betconsult Africa.
- Johnson Foye, Gaming Consultant Whispa Konnect Ltd
- Kayode Omosehin, Managing Principal Koriat & Co.
- Olabimpe Akingba, Executive Security Association of Nigerian Bookmakers.
- Olajide Boladuro, Chairman/Director General Oyo State Gaming and Lottery Board.
- Oluwaseun Alli, VP, Head of Sports MojaGroup Inc.
- Oyindamola Michaels, Country Manager Parimatch Africa
- Purity Wahiu, Head of Operations Inbet Kenya.
- Seun Oyeneye, COO StarBet.
- Simon Burrell, CEO Visatech Ltd.
- Solomon Godwin, Senior Business Development Manager, Africa Pragmatic Play.
- Tope Oni, Chief Innovations Officer Group8 Limited.
- Tunde Fawibe, Head Of Operations Vbetnow.
- Tunji Idowu, Managing Partner Velex Advisory West Africa.
Here is what some of the attendees of the event are saying,
Adesoji Babatunde, the head of training and product management at StarBet says,
“As the events have been of great impact, I’m particularly looking forward to this year’s event, where I’ll be sharing my nine years of experience in the gaming industry.”
Jeremiah Maangi, the founder and CEO of igaming Afrika says,
“There is no better place to meet, engage and learn as I share ideas with the African giants in the igaming sector. This is the event to open and seal new deals with both sports betting providers and operators who are new and old in the African market.”
The event will be hosted in the magnificent 5-star hotel, The Federal Palace Hotel, and Casino. The hotel is situated in Victoria Island’s commercial district. Catering for the corporate traveler, guests can expect excellent service and facilities. It has won the Lagos State Lotteries Board Outstanding Contribution Award in the casino category. This makes the venue a perfect set out for I gaming operators and providers. Its strategic position also allows visitors to enjoy the amber lights of Lagos as they are at the heart of the economic zone. It will be a full Nigerian experience.
PANEL DISCUSSION TO LOOK OUT FOR
WIN AT THE EVENT
Stand a chance to win an excess of USD25000 as Frank Herold from EMIRAT AG will be doing a presentation on “How to securely grow your business with bigger pay-outs” along with a Lotto draw that a lucky winner will make away with USD25000.
The event is in the next 3 weeks. Make a move to be part of this beautiful event, showcase your products as an operator, interact with peers, and exchange information and ideas. For service providers, get clients and engage with potential providers who are ready to expand in E.A.
ABOUT IGAMING AFRIKA
Igaming Afrika, affiliated to Bizin Africa is an African igaming consultancy agency most notably venturing in promoting and marketing Africa/African resources to the rest of the world. Igaming Afrika will help you in getting a gaming license in any African country of your choice, staffing and recruitment in the igaming sector in Africa, sales and marketing for your business in Africa, business development, market research, and business plan formulation, business set up among many other services that will see your igaming business being operationalized in the African continent with ease. As a startup and marketing powerhouse in the igaming industry in Africa, Igaming Afrika has been able to help international investors to start their operations in Africa by introducing them to the African market, locating the best destinations, and helping acquire licenses to start operations. You can schedule a call with us here or write to us via email@example.com Direct Line: +2547 8 99 22 00 7 (Calls, Whatsapp. Telegram: Join our Telegram Channel here
Our Services at Igaming Afrika Include:
- New or old Igaming Licensing acquisition support in Africa
- African Sports Betting Domains Support.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Market Research.
- Sales and Marketing services (Digital and Outdoor)
- Market Research and market entry plan formulation.
- Branding and Rebranding support.
To learn more about the event, visit sportsbettingevents.com